2010年7月13日星期二

Tired day...

This morning, I accompany my friend went to hospital. We waited a long time before the doctor call my friend. After that, we all went to the library to listen speech. Almost eleven o'clock, we quickly went to find the block near the library because we all not familiar with the surrounding at UPM. Unluckily, we spent almost one hour to find classrooms. This is so tired for us because the weather was hot when afternoon. After this, we have the Bahasa Mandarin class and we all together discuss the activities that we will hold in the next week. Our group choose the sign language and I think this is so interesting. Almost five o'clock, we all back the hostel to preparation of matters tonight. When the 8:45p.m., we were all set in the hall to discuss the college program at in this week. We all discuss until twelve o'clock, we all went back the hostel and sleep. For me, this is the really tired and stress day.

没有评论:

发表评论